Locations & Times
Benefits of Baby Swimming
Benefits of Adult Swimming
Terms and Conditions
- S.O.S. Swim School’s responsibility for minors shall not commence until the pupils are invited to enter the water by the tutor, and shall end when the class is dismissed from the water by the tutor. Since the tutor is at all times responsible only for the children in the water, and since classes are consecutive, S.O.S. Swim School shall not be responsible for children on the poolside, before or after their lesson, in the changing room, including those obliged to leave the water during the lesson. Thus parents absenting themselves from the pool premises during their child’s lesson do so at their own risk. Adults are responsible for the safety of any other child within their care whilst on the poolside who are not involved in a swimming lesson.
- In the event of accident or emergency to any person, all persons must leave the water immediately. All participants / parents must know how to vacate the premises, via emergency exits if necessary, and where to summon assistance and / or the emergency services.
- No running along the poolside.
- S.O.S. Swim School shall not be responsible for ANY valuables and personal property.
- No cameras or mobile phones are allowed to be used on the premises.
- No pushchairs/buggies on the poolside.
- For children still requiring nappies, swimming nappies must be worn. Normal and swimming nappies must not be disposed of on the premises of any of the swimming pools used.
- Jumping is only allowed under tutor supervision in the class situation. STRICTLY NO DIVING.
- Swim caps must be worn for children's swimming lessons at St Michaels School.
- No outdoor shoes to be worn on the poolside at either pools and in the changing rooms at Lodge Hill pool.
- Armbands are removed only at the discretion of the tutor.
- No person aged 8 years and above must go into the changing room of the opposite gender.
- All rubbish must be taken home.
Updated March 2013