Locations & Times
Life Support Course
Benefits of Baby Swimming
Benefits of Adult Swimming
Terms and Conditions
Community Swimming at St Michaels School
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- S.O.S. Swim School, its owners, partners and employees shall under no circumstances be held liable for any accident or similar event or the consequences thereof, occurring on the premises or any other premises used for the purpose of swimming or training, and all persons attending these classes do so at their own risk.
- No liability will be accepted for the loss of or damage to property belonging to participants or spectators whilst on S.O.S. Swim School premises or any other premises used for the purpose of swimming lessons.
- Our fees for children's lessons are £5.80 per lesson, which are payable before the starting date for these lessons. An invoice and notification of the start dates for the lessons will be sent to you prior to the commencement of the lessons.We accept payment by Cash, Cheque, or On-line or a Standing Order can be set up usually for a 12 month period.
- By enrolment on a course you are confirming your agreement to pay the term's fees in full, any cancellations must be made 7 days before the start of the new term and will always be acknowledged by me, otherwise assume I haven't received your cancellation and the first 2 weeks fees will then be due. No refunds can be given for pupils stopping once the term has commenced.
- If fees are not paid by the date shown in the invoice and one late reminder notice has been sent and the fees still remain outstanding seven days after the sending of this late reminder notice S.O.S. Swim School has the right to terminate lessons forthwith for the pupil and the balance of the fees for the term will be due and payable with a late payment fee of £10. This late payment fee covers costs of administration in pursuing the payment.
- No refunds or allowances can be given due to absence, holidays or sickness, instead we can offer a "make up lesson" where a choice of classes will be offered to allow your child to make up for the missed lessons. Please note this is subject to availability of spaces.
- The written Pool Rules of S.O.S. Swim School will be abided by. Any person not complying with these rules and regulations will be asked to leave the premises. A copy of these Pool Rules will be emailed along with the invoice, also available to read at the poolside.
- S.O.S. Swim School will not be conducting lessons during bank holidays and at times determined by the management. In the event that any lesson/s has to be cancelled we will continue through half-term or offer an extra lesson at the end of the term providing the pool is available for hire. Only if the pool is not available will the refund for the lesson/s be credited to the invoice for the following term or a refund given if you are leaving us at the end of the term.
- The address given by yourselves will be taken to be the Domiciled address. Any changes are to be in writing.
- S.O.S. Swim School reserves the right to change or cancel a course at any time. Arrangements will be made to reschedule where possible.
- Participants must declare any factors or information, notably of a medical nature, at time of booking.
- On enrolment of a course of lessons and by payment of the fees due, pupils and their parents/gaurdians are agreeing to the S.O.S Swim School's Terms and Conditions and Pool Rules. Please note from time to time these are updated as necessary and are available to inspect at the pool side.
updated October 2014