Locations & Times
Life Support Course
Benefits of Baby Swimming
Benefits of Adult Swimming
Terms and Conditions
Community Swimming at St Michaels School
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- S.O.S. Swim School, its owners, partners and employees shall under no circumstances be held liable for any accident or similar event or the consequences thereof, occurring on the premises or any other premises used for the purpose of swimming or training, and all persons attending these classes do so at their own risk.
- No liability will be accepted for the loss of or damage to property belonging to participants or spectators whilst on S.O.S. Swim School premises or any other premises used for the purpose of swimming lessons.
- Our fees for children's lessons are £4.95 per lesson, which are payable before the starting date for these lessons. An invoice and notification of the start dates for the lessons will be sent to you prior to the commencement of the lessons.
- We accept payment by Cash, Cheque, or On-line or a Standing Order can be set up usually for a 12 month period.
- If fees are not paid by the date shown in the invoice and one late reminder notice has been sent and the fees still remain outstanding seven days after the sending of this late reminder notice S.O.S. Swim School has the right to terminate lessons forthwith for the pupil and the balance of the fees for the term will be due and payable with a late payment fee of £10. This late payment fee covers costs of administration in pursuing the payment.
- A non refundable payment of £10 per child is required on enrolment of new pupils. A place cannot be confirmed unless payment has been made. This £10 will be deducted from the term's fees.
- The written Pool Rules of S.O.S. Swim School will be abided by. Any person not complying with these rules and regulations will be asked to leave the premises. A copy of these Pool Rules will be enclosed along with the payment invoice/available to read at the poolside.
- S.O.S. Swim School will not be conducting lessons during bank holidays and at times determined by the management. In the event that any lesson/s has to be cancelled we will continue through half-term or offer an extra lesson at the end of the term providing the pool is available for hire. Only if the pool is not available will the refund for the lesson/s be credited to the invoice for the following term , or a refund given if you are leaving us at the end of the term.
- The address given by yourselves will be taken to be the Domiciled address. Any changes are to be in writing.
- S.O.S. Swim School reserves the right to change or cancel a course at any time. Arrangements will be made to reschedule where possible.
- Participants must declare any factors or information, notably of a medical nature, at time of booking.
- On enrolment of a course of lessons and by payment of the fees due, pupils and their parents/gaurdians are agreeing to the S.O.S Swim School's Terms and Conditions and Pool Rules. Please note from time to time these are updated as necessary and are available to inspect at the pool side.
updated March 2013