Please find below our new rules for swimming at St Michael’s School pool. Please note that lessons at Oakdene are cancelled until further notice as are our Lifesaving sessions. For private 121 lessons, you will be issued these on booking.
Have a look at our video which talks in detail about how to come to St Michael’s for lessons now and what to expect.
- Adults are to wear masks inside the building
- Only one adult per swimmer and if at all possible, other siblings are to remain at home
- If ANYBODY in the house has experienced ANY Covid symptoms in the last 14 days, swimmers MUST NOT attend
- Showers, changing rooms and toilets are out of bounds. Please watch the video which explains when swimmers are able to use the toilet
- Swimmers must arrive ready to swim
- Everybody must use the hand sanitiser on entry to the building
- Please limit touch points wherever possible
- Please ensure you follow the guide in the video
- The school will be co operating with the Government Track and Trace system and we therefore will release contact information for those swimmers onsite, if asked to do so.
- Please come into the building no earlier than 5 mins before your lesson but preferably less
- Please be assured we are cleaning regularly with recommended sanitiser for pools. We will not be cleaning the benches in the viewing gallery until the start and end of each full session. This is because you will be sitting in it and it would still be wet, being bleach based it could also damage your clothing. So please don’t touch the seating, keep your mask on, use hand sanitiser.
- Equipment will be cleaned following guidelines but please bring your own float if you have one or they are available to hire from me.
- No spare hats/goggles will be available so please ensure you have your own and they are fit for purpose
- Please do not close any of the open doors
COVID – 19 Video
There are two parts to this video so please keep watching after I say goodbye………I’m not Spielberg sadly!